2.2

On april 10th I ordered advantix from this company.My account was billed the wrong amount and billed a second time.

This is over $50. I tried calling their customer service. Got a person who barely could speak english. Refused to give me a phone number for the united states.

Refused to give me an address to send paper copies of my invoice and bank statement. Have sent my bank statement twice and still no resolve. This company has no address, nor can you speak to someone who speaks english.

will never order from them again I have ordered from them before with out a problem, but knowing that there is such a hassle to correct a problem that the company made, I will not bother .needs to be investigated

Review about: Canada Vet Care Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: since my account was charged twice in the amount of 5142, I would like a credit of 5142 for the double charge and 46 for the difference of 5096 I should have been billed and the 5146 I wa charged.

I liked: Quick delivery of product.

I didn't like: Being charged twice, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Canada Vet Care?

Comments