Bought some Frontline on 2/17/2011, and today is 3/29/2011, still no product or explanation as to why it takes 1.5 months to deliver something.Representative wouldn't honor the agreement in the confirmation email stating that if product wasn't received within 21 business days I would be refunded.

Rather, representative decided it better to argue with me over what the actual day count was and that I would be entitled to a refund after 25 business days, even though that completely contradicted what was written in confirmation email. Needless to say, its beyond 25 business days now and still nothing. This company is 100% false and misleading and, as everyone before me has stated on this blog, is absolutely a SCAM! Do not buy anything from this company and tell your friends as well, unless you want to throw some $$$ into the wind as I did.

Your better off dealing with a reputable power seller on eBay rather than with this bunch of knuckleheads...But good luck to you if you decide to purchase from them anyway, you'll need it...

Had an Experience with Canada Vet Care?

Comments

Having same issue and customer service obviously not able to speak English. My loss was $90 but the credit union will file a complaint so my card can be reversed.

I purchased Frontline Plus from canadavetcare.One for dogs and one for cats.

About 10 to 12 days later I bathed my dogs and they were COVERED in fleas. Contacted Company & they refuse to refund my money.

They want me to pay for shipping & will give me a refund for unused pippets.This is a total rip off scam!

Barrie, Ontario, Canada #675083

I have bought from this company once, a thing of cat flea meds and a thing of dog flea meds.The dogs flea meds arrived within 2 weeks along with a letter stating that the second set of meds were being sent from another location to save money.

About a week or so after that, it came in the mail.No problems :)

festerpug007

Well, just wanted to provide an update for this horrible service called Canada Vet Care...Its now 4/17, and a total of 60 days have officially come and gone, and still no product and still no refund.

If this doesnt make it amply evident that this service is a complete scam, then I dont think any amount of evidence would convince you.Canada Vet Care = complete scam, 100% fraudulent company.