Ordered Heartguard on January 8, 2018 and received a confirmation e-mail that the product was shipped on January 9th. Here it is February 3rd and no product!!!

I called last weekend and was first shocked to find out that the product was allegedly shipped from freakin' Australia!!!! What the hell!!!! I was duped into believing that I was dealing with "Canada". The damned product was probably made in China for all I know.

The Supervisor who sounded a whole like he was from India and not Canada nor Australia promised last weekend that he guaranteed I would receive it by the end of this week. The knucklehead dujour agent just told me that he has no way of tracking the order and could only offer a refund. Great, but what about the dog's health?! Missing a dose is not an option.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR DOG, DON'T BE STUPID LIKE I WAS AND TRUST CANADA VET EXPRESS!!! Not worth the risk & headaches.

Review about: Canada Vet Care Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Unable to solve problems, Order processing, Take too long, Customer service.

Comments