Canada Vet Care ... Beware its a SCAM!
Bought some Frontline on 2/17/2011, and today is 3/29/2011, still no product or explanation as to why it takes 1.5 months to deliver something.Representative wouldn't honor the agreement in the confirmation email stating that if product wasn't received within 21 business days I would be refunded.
Rather, representative decided it better to argue with me over what the actual day count was and that I would be entitled to a refund after 25 business days, even though that completely contradicted what was written in confirmation email. Needless to say, its beyond 25 business days now and still nothing. This company is 100% false and misleading and, as everyone before me has stated on this blog, is absolutely a SCAM! Do not buy anything from this company and tell your friends as well, unless you want to throw some $$$ into the wind as I did.
Your better off dealing with a reputable power seller on eBay rather than with this bunch of knuckleheads...But good luck to you if you decide to purchase from them anyway, you'll need it...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."
- "Applied Vectra on my cat July 19th, 2015 Sunday evening. Monday July 20th he had a round bald spot. Today, July 21st ,Tuesday he has another bald spot about an..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Para empezar fuimos muy ilusionados en busca de nuestra casa sin imaginar que una compañía tan grande tenía tantos ladrones y estafadores trabajando para ellos todo esto sucedió en la..."
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "October 8th, 2015. Redondo Beach, California. Arco gas station. I just finished filling up my tank and started my car. This guy rolls up in a brand new BMW X5 in..."