Bought some Frontline on 2/17/2011, and today is 3/29/2011, still no product or explanation as to why it takes 1.5 months to deliver something.Representative wouldn't honor the agreement in the confirmation email stating that if product wasn't received within 21 business days I would be refunded.
Rather, representative decided it better to argue with me over what the actual day count was and that I would be entitled to a refund after 25 business days, even though that completely contradicted what was written in confirmation email. Needless to say, its beyond 25 business days now and still nothing. This company is 100% false and misleading and, as everyone before me has stated on this blog, is absolutely a SCAM! Do not buy anything from this company and tell your friends as well, unless you want to throw some $$$ into the wind as I did.
Your better off dealing with a reputable power seller on eBay rather than with this bunch of knuckleheads...But good luck to you if you decide to purchase from them anyway, you'll need it...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based..."
- "My email invoice states I was billed $71.55 USD which would have been 44.98 British Sterling Pounds. They actually billed to my credit card $71.03 USD. This has made the..."
- "We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006. Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale. ..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."
- "Dear Fellow PCers. During my time at WFG, I saw this company heavily prey on and exploit recent immigrants from developing countries. Their victims are often relatively uneducated people who..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."